Sunday, December 26, 2010

95. Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies


From 2007 Southern Living Annual Recipes


When I woke up this morning, it was still snowing (more than 24 hours...in Birmingham!), so I felt like cocooning...and cooking. 

I picked these cookies because I had all of the ingredients on hand, and even though I'm not a big sweets eater, I love a PB cookie.

While these were yummy, they had a little bit of a different consistency (because of no flour?)...crumbly and a little grainy from the sugar.

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract

Stir together ingredients in a large bowl until combined; shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets, and flatten gently with tines of a fork. Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Makes about 30 cookies.

No comments: